The Nina, the Pinta, & the Santa Maria
What do I need?
- Paper Plate
- Crayons, Markers or Paint
- Construction Paper
- Craft – Popsicle Sticks
What do I do?
- Color or paint bottom side of paper plate blue, like the sea
- Fold plate in half with the colored side on the outside
- Cut out “ships” from construction paper – Use photo as a guideline
- The ships should be 3 different sizes
- Glue bottom of ships to back of one side of your plate
- Color or paint your craft sticks
- Glue sticks to backs of all 3 ships
- Cut out 3 sails from construction paper and to front of craft sticks
- Set sail with Christopher Columbus!!!!
Send in a photo of YOUR Christopher Columbus ship craft. We would love to share your creation with our readers online!
You may also enjoy our
Columbus Day Celebration – Printable Packet